Master of Science in International Management
Steinbeis Global Institute Tübingen
Master of Science in International Management has been designed to help participants gain the required insights in International Management with the integration of technology.
The program introduces the participants to advanced principles, theories, tools and some important applications.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (Need to produce supporting proof)
- Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
Two years with over 3,600 hours of:
– Seminars (873 hours)
– Project Work (972 hours)
– Self-learning (1080 hours)
– Master Thesis (684 hours)
You can now apply for this program online. Click here for Online Application.
To apply online, one needs to fill a simple form and pay for the application fee. Indian candidates can pay by credit card, internet banking, debit cards, demand draft or account transfer by NEFT. International students can pay by credit cards. You can send in your application online and pay later, but it will be processed after receipt of payments. Online Application form has the application fee set at Rs. 2,000 by default. International students need to pay the differential amount of Application Fee alongwith the first installment.
The program will cover:
- Qualitative And Quantitative Methods, Scientific Work
- Applied Technology
- Basics In Business Administration & Economics
- Business Administration & Economics
- Qualitative And Quantitative Methods
- Scientific Work
- Management Of Global Processes
- Business Process Management
- Global Sourcing
- Integrated Management & Leadership
- Business Management
- Personal Competencies
- Future Technologies
- Information- And Communication Technologies
- Microsystem Technologies
- Energy Technologies
- Technologies In Health Care
- Technologies In Automotive- And Mechanical Engineering
- Technological Megatrends
- Global Project- And Innovation Management
- Global Poject Management Of Technologies And Innovations
- Innovation Management
- Global Technology Management
- International Marketing Of Technologies
- Technology Transfer
- Strategic Technology And Innovation Management
Program Roll-out Schedule
The program will commence from last week of August 2019 subject to minimum enrollments of 50 students.
Industry tested learning system will be deployed for conducting the program. It will allow students to attend the classes from their offices or homes. A high-speed broadband internet connection is essential for students to participate in the program.
There will also be physical sessions in India and Germany.
Ivory Education will provide assistance to candidates for availing loans from financial institutions. These institutions may extend loans to the participants subject to their own conditions. Before applying for a loan, the candidates need to be selected by SGIT for the program.
Master of Science in Global Technology Management. The degree will be awarded by Steinbeis-University Berlin SHB
Placement Assistance is provided to the candidates who successfully complete the program by SGIT. No placement assistance will be provided by Ivory Education. Candidates who are nominated by their company will not be eligible for any placement assistance.
For more details, contact us on 011-46076571 (Monday-Saturday, 10:00am to 6:30pm) or email [email protected]. Those outside India can call us on Phone: +91-11-46076571
You can now apply for this program online. There is a common application form for both Indian & International students. International students need to pay the differential amount of Application Fee alongwith the first installment.
To apply online, one needs to fill a simple form and pay for the application fee (Rs. 2,000 for Indian students & USD 100 for international students). Indian candidates can pay by credit card, internet banking, debit cards, demand draft or account transfer by NEFT. International students can pay by credit cards. You can send in your application online and pay later, but it will be processed after receipt of payments.
Prospectus and Application
Just fill the online form. You will get an email back with Prospectus.
Terms & Conditions
1. Program launch dates as well as installment dates are open for change as per the discretion of Ivory Education and SGIT.
2. Ivory Education and SGIT reserve the right to foreclose the admissions for the Program based on the response.
3. Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Change of batch is not permitted.
4. The maximum permitted delay in program roll-out will be 90 days.
5. In case of any connectivity issues or technology problems, an alternate class may be organised or a copy of the session transcript will be given alongwith attendance credit.
6. 75% attendance in classes is mandatory.
7. Any false or misleading information may result in termination of enrollment.